Monday, August 24, 2015

Tom Fazzini - Neck to Neck LP, 1984, U.K.




Bought this 2009 reissue of Tom Fazzini's experimental electronic debut effort released originally in 1984.  I was eyeing this very LP at Crossroads Music back in March of this year and didn't want to deal with the hassle of traveling with it, knowing that it could possibly get damaged in transit.  Remarkably, the album was still there in July and I snagged it right away.  Prior to recording this album, Tom had been writing and playing songs on an acoustic guitar and after hearing Test Dept. he wanted to venture down a different avenue musically.  He was also said to be known as a quiet person and this gave him an outlet which would negate that notion.  Definitely worth the fifteen bucks I shelled out for it.  
Listen to it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats